New Evolution Class adds two ultra-luxury vessels to fleet. Silver Origin, a 100-guest ship, will sail Galapagos Islands itineraries. MIAMI...
The Award-Winning Luxury Cruise Line
Silversea Classic and Expedition ships sail to over 800 destinations on all seven continents. The intimate, ultra-luxury ships can sail up narrow waterways into the heart of a city.
Silversea’s small luxury ships are designed for those who delight in the thrill of discovery while indulging mind and body in the most lavish surroundings imaginable. All accommodations are spacious, ocean-view suites that include butler service, and most include private verandas. Silversea voyages and cruise expeditions sail to over 800 destinations on all seven continents, more than any other cruise line. Our intimate, ultra-luxury ships can sail up narrow waterways into the heart of a city, or tie up right at the pier while others must anchor off shore. And for those who yearn to explore the new and unknown, Silversea Expeditions can transport you to the furthermost boundaries of the planet. Renowned for culinary excellence and innovative spirit, Silversea’s luxury cruises offer a choice of open-seating dining options throughout the fleet, as well as several specialty venues aboard all non-expedition ships.
Enjoy the ease, convenience and value of an all-inclusive cruise fare that includes almost all of your discretionary onboard expenses. In a world of multi-national conglomerates, Silversea Cruises is owned and operated by one family — the Lefebvres of Rome. This means genuine pride in ownership and a true Italian passion for embracing the best of life and a personal commitment to maintain the high standards of cruise excellence that have been the cornerstone of Silversea from the very beginning.
- Africa & the Indian Ocean
- Central America & Caribbean
- Northern Europe & British Isles
- Asia, Australasia & South Pacific
- Canada & New England
- South America
- Intimate, elegant ships – extraordinary space per guest ratio
- Superlative service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- All ocean-view suites, over 85% with private verandas*
- Butler service for all ships, all guests
- Open-seating in The Restaurant – no assigned time, no assigned table
- Alternative dining options – multiple venues
- Gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
- Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows*
- Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
- Fares include onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages served throughout the ship – including fine wines, champagnes, spirits, beer, bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks
- In-room bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferred beverage selections
- Complimentary 24-hour room service and in-suite dining* served course-by-course from The Restaurant
- Complimentary shoreside events on select voyages
- Complimentary guided excursions ashore on Silversea Expeditions aboard Silver Explorer
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports of call
The Classic Cruise Fleet
GRT: 40 700
GRT: 36 009
FULL RE-MODEL: March 2018
GRT: 28 258
LAST REFURBISHED: 2013
GRT: 36 009
LAST REFURBISHED: 2010
GRT: 17 400
LAST REFURBISHED: 2013
RECEIVE A SAVINGS OF $1000 PER PERSON (Book by 15th Sept 2018) PLUS 10% EARLY BOOKING BONUS (Book and pay...
Monaco/Trieste, May 14, 2018 – Silversea Cruises has awarded Fincantieri with an order for another ultra-luxury cruise ship, with delivery scheduled...
March 2018 Silversea, an innovator in the ultra-luxury cruise line industry, announces the opening of general sales for its pioneering 140-day,...
SAVE $1000 PP ON SELECTED NORTHERN EUROPE VOYAGES IF PAID IN FULL BY 15th SEPT 2018 & 10% EARLY BOOKING...
RECEIVE A 10% EARLY BOOKING BONUS (Book and pay in full by 31st Oct 2018) Our Pick of the month…....
SAVE $1500 PP ON SELECTED ASIA VOYAGES IF BOOKED BY 15th SEPT 2018 PLUS FREE SELECTION OF SHORE EXCURSIONS PLUS...