Dalmatian Paradise Split – Split 28th May 2022 (7 nights) MV Avangard (or similar) From €1 450 pp sharing Calling...
Embrace the charm of the Croatian Coastline
Cruising Croatia is not just about the ships and the facilities onboard, it’s about making the most memorable journey in one of the world’s most popular destinations with amazing experiences.
Founded in 1992, this family run company has become the leading cruise specialist in Croatia with weekly guaranteed departures covering Croatian highlights.
Cruise Vacations have partnered with Katarina Lines to handle reservations for their portfolio of Deluxe Superior and Deluxe boutique ships for clients from the African continent. Offering a range of stunning, experiential itineraries around the islands of Croatia.
Katarina Line vessels cruise during the day providing spectacular views of Croatian rivieras, hilly islands and unspoilt nature. Dive into crystal clear sea during daily swimming stops at secluded bays or at world famous beaches and dock in historical towns just waiting to be discovered. Katarina Line vessels dock right in the centre of even the smallest places enabling guests to come on or off the ship on their own and explore UNESCO protected sites, narrow historical streets or major tourist centres.
Join us for a journey of a lifetime as you cruise to discover Croatia’s timeless wonders and beauty.
Itineraries – April to October (weekly departures)
- Dalmatian Paradise – Split roundtrip
- One Way Wonders – Split-Dubrovnik or Dubrovnik-Split
- Northern Gems – Split roundtrip
- Island Myths & Legends – Split roundtrip
- Best Kept Secret Kvarner – Opatija roundtrip
- Divine Dalmatia – Dubrovnik roundtrip
- Breathtaking Croatia – Opatija-Split or Split-Opatija
- Adriatic Explorer – Opatija-Dubrovnik or Dubrovnik-Opatija
- Sights of Montenegro – Dubrovnik – Montenegro – Dubrovnik
Distinctions of the Deluxe Superior & Deluxe Fleet
- Floating Boutique Hotels
- 42-47 Metres in length
- Newly built or refurbished
- Vast Sun Deck with Jacuzzi (Jacuzzi on Deluxe Superior)
- Some VIP cabins with private balcony (On Select Deluxe Superior Vessels)
- Sun Deck with lounge areas and deckchairs
- Spacious double or twin cabins, all en-suite and airconditioned
- Cabin size 15m2 – 20m2 on Deluxe Superior Vessels
- Cabin size 12m2 – 17m2 on Deluxe Vessels
- Fully equipped Cabins: Wardrobes/Deposit Box/Hairdryer/Toiletries/Robe/Slippers
- Airport Transfers
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Three-Course Lunches Daily – one drink with lunch
- One Captain’s Dinner with live music
- Sightseeing (optional excursions available)
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Various Entrance Fees, tastings & excursions depending on itinerary
- Visitors Taxes & Port Fees
- Luggage Handling
- Daily Cabin Service
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Water throughout the day on board
- Complimentary WiFi
The Fleet – Deluxe Superior
The Fleet – Deluxe
One Way Wonders Split – Dubrovnik 04th June 2022 (7 nights) MV Markan (or similar) From €1 450 pp sharing...
Divine Dalmatia Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik 11th June 2022 (7 nights) MV Ave Maria (or similar) From €1 550pp sharing Calling...
Breathtaking Croatia Opatija – Split 02nd July 2022 (7 nights) MV Aurelia (or similar) From €1 750 pp sharing Calling...
Adriatic Explorer Dubrovnik – Opatija 09th July 2022 (7 nights) MV Markan (or similar) From €1 550pp sharing Calling at:...
Northern Gems Split – Split 16th July 2022 (7 nights) MV Nautilus (or similar) From €1 550 pp sharing Calling...
Island Myths & Legends Split – Split 20th August 2022 (7 nights) MV Infinity (or similar) From €1 750pp sharing...
Best Kept Secret Kvarner Opatija – Opatija 08th October 2022 (7 nights) MV Black Swan (or similar) From €1 350...