World Cruise 2023
For more information and reservations for Silversea Cruises in South Africa, please contact SA Officially appointed Agents, Cruise Vacations or your regular Travel Agent.
Gaynor Galbraith Neill
Managing Director, Cruise Vacations
Tel: +27 11 514 0564
South Side Story: Silversea Cruises presents its World Cruise 2023
From the South Seas to deep inside the Amazon, join this inspiring epic where you’re both spectator and storyteller. Set off on an exotic voyage to some of the world’s most unique and remote places, for a legendary tale that weaves together a kaleidoscope of sights, sounds and stories. You’ll be treated to inspiring performances, events and celebrations along the way, hosted by the extraordinary people you’ll meet at each destination. A new way to see the world, South Side Story is destined to become an instant classic.
Sydney to Fort Lauderdale| 09 Jan 2023 – 28 May 2023
139 DAYS, 66 DESTINATIONS, 34 COUNTRIES, 20 OVERNIGHTS, 5 CONTINENTS.
Departing from Australia’s spectacular Sydney, wend your way through Tasmania for an in-depth tour of New Zealand. Continue north to Melanesia’s lesser-travelled coasts before sailing onward to Asia’s enigmatic and multi-layered history. Sail on through the Seychelles to Africa’s rugged Skeleton coast. A western wind then takes you to the heart of Brazil for a pioneering exploration of the Amazon River. End your odyssey in Florida’s capital of fun in the sun – Fort Lauderdale.
The opening schedule for this magnificent cruise will include two pre-sale phases and will open to the public on March 17, 2021. A new way to see the world, South Side Story is destined to be an instant classic.
For more information and reservations for Silversea Cruises in South Africa, please contact SA Officially appointed Agents, Cruise Vacations or your regular Travel Agent
Contact: Gaynor Galbraith Neill, Managing Director, Cruise Vacations.
Tel: +27 11 5140564. Gaynor@cruise-vacations.co.za
- Intimate, elegant ships – extraordinary space per guest ratio
- Superlative service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- All ocean-view suites, over 85% with private verandas*
- Butler service for all ships, all guests
- Open-seating in The Restaurant – no assigned time, no assigned table
- Alternative dining options – multiple venues
- Gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
- Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows*
- Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
- Fares include onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages served throughout the ship – including fine wines, champagnes, spirits, beer, bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks
- In-room bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferred beverage selections
- Complimentary 24-hour room service and in-suite dining* served course-by-course from The Restaurant
- Complimentary shoreside events on select voyages
- Complimentary guided excursions ashore on Silversea Expeditions aboard Silver Explorer
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports of call