Silver Wind – 22nd August 2021 (9 nights) – Reykavik roundtrip
Exploring: Vestmannaeyar | Cruise Surtsey | Djupivogur | Longanes Penninsula | Husavik | Akureyril | Cruise Long Hornbjarg Cliffs | Vigur Island | Dynjandi Waterfalls | Latrabjorg Cliffs | Klakkeyjar Islands | Stykkisholmur
From: $8400 pp sharing *
*Includes 1 night pre-cruise accommodation, post cruise day-room and selected transfers
13 Ports 1 Country
Despite bursting into the limelight a few years ago, precious little is known about Iceland. The country is a perfect size for this nine day trip, so get ready to join us as we visit the largest bird-cliffs in Europe, huge freshwater lagoons and a tiny island, known for its feathers. Underscored by home-baked cakes and hours of daylight, there is no question why Iceland has been topping wanderlust wish lists for years.
Voyage Number: WI210822009
Double Bonus Promotion: A Deposit of $1000 will secure your booking AND you will receive $1000 on board spending credit.
Cruise with Confidence Policy: Guests may cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a full 100% Future Cruise Credit – valid until 30th April 2021
What’s Included in this Expedition Voyage:
- Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
- Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
- In-suite dining and 24-hour room service –available 24 hours aboard Silver Explorer, and from 06:00 to 23:00 aboard Silver Origin
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Gratuities always included in your fare
Terms & Conditions Apply a full copy of these is available on request. Special Offers are capacity controlled and may be amended or withdrawn.