One of the Earth’s most legendary routes
Silver Cloud – 24th August 2021 (24 nights) – Kangerlussuaq to Nome
Exploring: Kangaamiut | Evighedsfjord | Nuuk | Sisimut | Ilulissat | Pond Inlet, Nunavut | Dundas Harbour, Devon Island | Radstock Bay | Beechey Island | Resolute | cruise Peel Sound | Gjoa Haven | Jenny Lind Island | Cambridge Bay | cruise Dease Strait | cruise Amunden Trough | Sachs Harbour | Smoking Hills | cruise Beaufort Sea | Herschel Island (Yukon Territory) | Barrow.
From: $38 280 pp sharing *
* Includes charter flight from Reykjavik to Kangerlussuaq, 1 night pre cruise accommodation, post cruise day-room and selected transfers.
23 Ports 3 Countries
Follow the route of explorers that looked for the Northwest Passage, from Frobisher in the 1570s right up to the world’s most important modern day explorer: you. Whether you are a first timer or well-initiated in the region, expect the savage beauty to seduce you time and time again. From crystal clear glaciers to the abundant marine and bird life, this Northwest Passage crossing is both mesmerising and memorable.
Navigate the Northwest Passage’s chilly waters during the brief summer thaw for a voyage that is nothing short of legendary. Make the most of the summer season for some close encounters of the wildlife kind. From polar bear country in Wrangel Island (also the last place where the woolly mammoth roamed) to Franz Josef Land’s estimated 5 million seabirds, this journey is the very definition of deeper travel.
Voyage Number: E4210824024
Double Bonus Promotion: A Deposit of $1000 will secure your booking AND you will receive $1000 on board spending credit.
Cruise with Confidence Policy: Guests may cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a full 100% Future Cruise Credit – valid until 30th April 2021
What’s Included in this Expedition Voyage:
- Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
- Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
- In-suite dining and 24-hour room service –available 24 hours aboard Silver Explorer, and from 06:00 to 23:00 aboard Silver Origin
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Gratuities always included in your fare
Terms & Conditions Apply a full copy of these is available on request. Special Offers are capacity controlled and may be amended or withdrawn.