Silver Explorer – 29th October 2021 (12 nights) – Valparaiso to Ushuaia
Exploring: Niebla | Puerto Montt | Castro | Tortel | Cruise the English Narrows | Cruising Pio XI Glacier | Cruise Chilean Fjords | Alberto De Agostini National Park | Punta Arenas | Garibaldi Fjords & Glacier
From: $7050 pp sharing*
*Includes post cruise charter flight Ushuaia to Buenos Aires
12 Ports 2 Countries
This all–encompassing journey is an explorer’s dream. Discover the wild tranquillity and peaceful waters on this journey through Patagonia and the Chilean fjords. With highlights that include the magical silence of the Torres del Paine National Park, the famous wooden churches of Chiloe and the awe-inspiring beauty of the Pio XI glacier, this is a voyage that not only takes in the stunning natural landscapes of Chile but allows ample time to relax, rewind and reboot.
Voyage Number: E1211029012
Double Bonus Promotion: A Deposit of $1000 will secure your booking AND you will receive $1000 on board spending credit.
Cruise with Confidence Policy: Guests may cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a full 100% Future Cruise Credit – valid until 30th April 2021
What’s Included in this Expedition Voyage:
- Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
- Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
- In-suite dining and 24-hour room service –available 24 hours aboard Silver Explorer, and from 06:00 to 23:00 aboard Silver Origin
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Gratuities always included in your fare
Terms & Conditions Apply a full copy of these is available on request. Special Offers are capacity controlled and may be amended or withdrawn.