Silver Explorer – 13th August 2021 (10 nights) – Broome to Darwin
Exploring: Matakus Island | Wyndham | King George River | Hunter River Region | Buccaneer Archipelago Region.
From: $8400 pp sharing
7 Ports 2 Countries
Add a splash of colour to your travel portfolio with this voyage to Australia’s Kimberley. Best reached by ship, the region is home to a terracotta terrain made up of thundering waterfalls, rare wildlife and thousands – 40,000 to be precise – of years of Aboriginal history. If you have ever wanted to truly go into the wild, then The Kimberley’s intoxicating cocktail of ancient history, pure, unfiltered nature and epic spirit are for you.
Voyage Number: E1210813010
Double Bonus Promotion: A Deposit of $1000 will secure your booking AND you will receive $1000 on board spending credit.
Cruise with Confidence Policy: Guests may cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a full 100% Future Cruise Credit – valid until 30th April 2021
What’s Included in this Expedition Voyage:
- Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
- Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
- In-suite dining and 24-hour room service –available 24 hours aboard Silver Explorer, and from 06:00 to 23:00 aboard Silver Origin
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Gratuities always included in your fare
Terms & Conditions Apply a full copy of these is available on request. Special Offers are capacity controlled and may be amended or withdrawn.