No. 6 Silver Explorer – 13th August 2021 (10 nights) – Broome to Darwin Exploring: Matakus Island | Wyndham |...
For adventure-seeking travellers with discerning tastes
Unforgettable Expeditions. Remote, Remarkable, Life-Changing.
Adventure-seeking travellers, with discerning tastes, are thrilled to discover Silversea Expeditions® offers journeys that are just as exhilarating as they are luxurious. With a fleet of four purpose-built expedition ships that sail from pole to pole, you can explore much of the unknown world with Silversea — and all while enjoying the signature distinctions that have made Silversea the icon in luxury travel. All suites and staterooms are ocean-view, many with private verandas and butler service for all suites. Superb culinary offerings include both regional selections and dishes inspired by Relais & Châteaux. Fine wines and spirits are served en suite and throughout the ship — hardly what you would expect on expedition ships.
In the company of an outstanding team of naturalists, sail to some of the most remote and isolated corners of the globe, landing on beaches undisturbed by tourists and islands uninhabited by man. Enter the realm of the polar bear. Glimpse an orangutan in the wild or an elephant bull staking out his claim. Share in the traditions of Stone Age cultures while enjoying an all-inclusive lifestyle that is the ultimate in civility — the hallmark of Silversea.
- Russian Far East
- Micronesia, Melanesia & Polynesia
- Africa & the Indian Ocean
- Northern Europe & British Isles
- Central & South America
- Galapagos Islands
- Uniquely curated itineraries sailing to all 7 continents and over 590 destinations
- Highly qualified expedition team with experts in their field (marine biologists, ornithologists, historians and more)
- Excursions and activities, including explorations by Zodiac ®
- Complimentary Haglöfs® parka for polar expeditions
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment
- Personalised service with a butler for all suites and the highest crew-to-guest ratio in the industry
- Complimentary WiFi* throughout the ship
- Onboard Gratuities
- Exclusive partnership with the Royal Geographical Society
*One-hour complimentary WiFi per day for all guests. Unlimited complimentary WiFi for guests sailing on select suite categories
- All ocean-view accommodation
- Complimentary Butler Service
- Superlative service and genuine hospitality
- Crew to guest ratio of nearly 1 to 1
- Fares that include all onboard gratuities
- Expert naturalists and special guest lecturers
- Complimentary, hosted adventures ashore
- Complimentary parka (polar voyages)
- Complimentary backpack
- Open-seating dining
- Complimentary fine wines, champagnes and spirits served throughout the ship
- Complimentary WIFI package
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
The Expedition Fleet
GRT: 16 800
ICE-CLASS RATING 1C
LAST REFURBISHED: 2017
GRT: 6 072
ICE-CLASS RATING : 1A
LAST REFURBISHED: Sept 2018
GRT: 5 218
LAST REFURBISHED: Nov 2016
GRT: 4 077
LAST REFURBISHED: Sept 2017
No. 8 Silver Wind – 22nd August 2021 (9 nights) – Reykavik roundtrip Exploring: Vestmannaeyar | Cruise Surtsey | Djupivogur...
No. 9 One of the Earth’s most legendary routes Silver Cloud – 24th August 2021 (24 nights) – Kangerlussuaq to...
No. 10 Silver Cloud – 01st October 2021 (9 nights) – Vancouver to San Diego Exploring: Victoria | Seattle |...
No. 12 Silver Explorer – 07th October 2021 (22 nights) – Papeete to Valparaiso Exploring: Motu Vaiamanu Raivavae (Austral Islands);...
No. 14 Silver Explorer – 29th October 2021 (12 nights) – Valparaiso to Ushuaia Exploring: Niebla | Puerto Montt |...
No. 15 Silver Wind – 20th November 2021 (22 nights) – Buenos Aires to Ushuaia Exploring: Puerto Madryn | Puerto...
No. 17 Silver Cloud – 30th November 2021 (11 nights) – Ushuaia roundtrip Exploring: Drake Passage crossing then Eclipse Position...
No. 19 Silver Muse – 17th December 2021 (17 nights) – Sydney to Auckland Visiting: Melbourne | Hobart (Tasmania) |...
No. 20 Silver Origin – 18th December 2021 (11 nights) – Baltra roundtrip Exploring: Kicker Rock | Isla Bartolome |...